I’d like to recommend a good read on an arthritis-related book today titled ‘The New Arthritis Cure: Eliminate Arthritis and Fibromyalgia Pain Permanently‘ by Dr Bruce Fife.
As the title of the book suggests, it promises a cure, one that eliminate arthritis and fibromyalgia permanently. According to Dr Bruce Fife, the reason that there are no known cure for these conditions are because doctors have not discovered the cause, hence, it is not possible to provide an antidote without any ideas about what are going wrong inside the body that are causing the conditions. In this book, it features ground breaking medical research, case studies and inspiring personal success stories.
Take Home Messages from the Author
According to the author who pointed out with medical and clinical studies that:
- In cases where a degenerative disease, such as arthritis, has become chronic, diet alone is often not enough to reverse all damage in a reasonable amount of time. Only when fast is followed by diet composed of natural fresh foods is there hope that the arthritis can be kept at bay. But the diet needs to be maintained forever or else the disease is likely to return.
- Food allergies, while exacerbate arthritis, are not the main cause because it interferes with or depress our immune function. Research indicates a strong connection between arthritis and infection.
- After systematic infection is brought under control and health is restored to normal, arthritis continues and becomes chronic – a residual effect of the infection. UTI, candida/yeast, infection and even periodontal infections can trigger processes that lead to arthritis.
- A systematic infection can deposit microbes in areas of the body that are not easily reached by antibiotics or the immune system, allowing them to exist. A chronic remnant of the infection can hold even after acute infection is long over. The joints are favorite gathering spot because of a lack of blood circulation in the area.
- Most joint infections have their origins in the mouth. Infection in a tooth can release a continual stream of toxins that drain into the blood, slowly poisoning the body. Oral bacteria that cause gum disease produce the same autoimmune markers in the blood that characterize RA.
- The first source of looking for a cause is in the tooth, in particular root canal. No root canalled tooth is free from harmful bacteria and bacteria will enter bloodstream and harbour in somewhere ‘safe’ ie joints, which have little blood nearby. Hence, drugs have little impact as these bacteria or viruses eat away the cartilage.
- Many factors can influence health – excessive stress at work, divorce, death of a loved one, pregnancy, illness, poor diet, chronic dehydration, toxins exposure, sugar addiction, alcohol, etc. The onset of arthritis often surfaces after a stressful event in a person’s life.
- The solution that removes the underlying problem is coconut oil. Coconut oil pulling is able to clean out the tubules. Swish a few tablespoons of coconut oil around the mouth for several minutes and spit out. Use coconut oil for cooking and taken internally as dietary supplement. The anti-microbial effect in the oil reduces the systematic infection, which in turn reduces infections in the joints.
- Coconut oil remedy is a potent, nonprescription, all-purpose, antibiotic, antiviral, antifungal remedy that is completely safe to consume and has no side effects for an extended periods of time. The medium-chain fatty acids (MCFAs) in coconut oil only kills harmful bacteria and leave good ones alone. It also kills off candida, supergerms that are resistant to drugs as well as viruses.
- Other than cleaning out teeth infection, it is necessary to take care of diet by radically changing an arthritis-forming diet and supplement with glucosamine and chondroitin, as well as Vitamin C to rebuild damaged joints. Exercise also strengthen arthritic joints, improves range of motion and eases pain and inflammation. And the best exercise recommended for arthritis is rebound exercise. Finally, several inflammation busters are recommended to temporarily ease the pain (despite the fact these natural substances do not cure arthritis) are Omega-3 fatty acids, turmeric, ginger, and fruits and vegetables.
Dr Fife’s work is indeed eye opening for me. It points out the relevancy of theories that connects RA with infections – viral or bacteria – and those stories/case studies presented by Dr Fife and those told to me by various health care professionals in fields of biological dentistry and naturopath fit the puzzle accordingly. I am able to see the picture as a whole why RA, being a condition of rheumatic disease, is difficult to diagnose and is often masked by various symptoms.
I used to think: Immune system attacking myself? No cure for RA? This explanation just does not sounds right. It seems to carry just enough words to pull off an excuse for not exploring the exact causes that underlie RA. We are born with a proper immune system, which is supposed to be there helping us fight off infections, and not to attack ourselves. Since RA is a so-called auto-immune condition, does it really mean that our immune system is attacking ourselves? Or is it actually attacking the microbial life or pathogens that are actually located within our joints? The latter definitely makes more sense than the former.
This book also consists of an easy-to-follow-through arthritis battle plan and a seen-day whole foods challenge that teaches one about whole foods and making wise food choices. While I do not fully conceive with a one-size-fits-all dietary plan, I can understand the perspective from which the author is coming from. With RA, each and every one of us are unique in terms of the foods that our bodies can accept and cannot accept. Therefore, it is best that we have to understand the concept of alkalinity vs acidity as well as pro-and anti-inflammatory diets to tailor our own set of healthy, organic and whole diet in our fight against RA.
The suggestions that are provided or recommended in the book are low-cost, inexpensive and simple instructions on tackling arthritis in general and this will work equally well for RA. If all the medical professionals can prescribe are bottles and bottles of drugs that can’t work any better on the RA or telling us to learn to live our lives forever with pain, then isn’t it a lot better that we try out Dr Fife’s easy and drug-free methods of reversing RA?