It has been more than 2 years since a Rheumatoid Arthritis diagnosis and I’m now experiencing my life in a way that is more wonderful that I ever thought possible – so much awesomeness physically, mentally and emotionally – since this diagnosis. If cure is never the word to use for an autoimmune condition, then I’ll say it’s the essence of true healing.
I’m now inviting interested RA warriors to join me and the other 2 in a free health coaching and buddy system that I’m setting up specifically for RA. If you believe that you have the innate ability to push beyond your limiting beliefs and challenge your ways to health once again, I have the confidence with my in-depth research, personal experience, education and immersion with holistic and alternative treatment and health care to guide and support you with your goal of making through this life-changing diagnosis.
Now, this program is offered free of charge. So, what is the catch? I’m doing this service to fulfill one of my 2013 new year resolutions, that is giving more and helping people out there (just like myself). But, of course, I’m expecting to set out some ground rules to be followed through if you would like to participate. The ‘getting-well’ system regime is not an easy route, but if it has been performed correctly, you’ll be thrilled with the positive results that you’ll be getting. This program will be a good fit for you if:
- First of all, you are truly sincere, very eager and deeply believe that you want to get well and recover or heal from RA.
- You are chronically ill with RA, tired and sick of living a painful RA life and not sure about holistic and complimentary and alternative (CAM) treatment options
- You have an open mind and readily and willingly accept holistic and complimentary and alternative treatment (CAM) modalities.
- You have troubles finding a treatment program that works for you and do not have any ideas how to help yourself.
- You like someone to guide and walk you through the healing journey together as an anchor and motivation.
- You promise to give your full 100% adherence, cooperation, dedication, hard work, discipline and personal commitment as well as time required to follow through the program throughout the 3-months period.
To be upfront and honest, 3-months is not enough to eradicate your RA problem, but it is adequate to let you reclaim your life and pave the right track for you to recover. Reversing RA is an endeavour that takes time to effectuate. Your effort to get well must NOT stop at the conclusion of the program. You must also recognise the fact that each individual is different in terms of their health conditions. While the premise of the program works on a sound theory, the degree of results experienced may vary depending on your health circumstances, your age, severity and duration of your RA, the level of commitment, and so forth. On the contrary, what I can be certain of is that, if you do not try anything out at all, you will not reap anything out of nothingness. After all, we are the ones who are ultimately responsible for our own health and how we are going to live our lives in the future.
Once the participants have been confirmed, they will be invited as buddies to this health challenge in a closed group. It is expected that all correspondence and communications to be discussed remain in utmost privacy and confidentiality. Again, what I will ask is full personal commitment and adherence as possible so we can maximize the full potentials and benefits of the program via the synergies and support as well as motivation from your RA buddies. If you promise to do your best, I’ll promise to do my best to get you through these together! What we can aim for together is to learn about your health challenges and how we can provide the support for helping you to get back to a normal lifestyle with minimal symptoms possible in ways of:
- Restoring your energy levels and strength
- Instilling positive mindsets and adopting a new healthy lifestyle
- Detoxification and deep cleansing, minimizing flare-ups and excess inflammation
- Tackling your underlying RA causes and determining the right alternative modalities for you
- Addressing and eliminating food allergies and designing a nutritional or diet plan
- Learn new techniques that can be used to address emotional trauma of your RA
- and many others
As with any autoimmune diseases, it is important that both you and I can understand the financial aspect of RA and how tough it can be to invest in yourself, but it is necessary to invest the necessary in yourself, especially when you are suffering from a chronic illness, the RA. Imagine how much money you’re pouring into drugs and medications year after year. So, to be upfront before you decide to join me, I am expecting that you have some access to financial budget, for things necessary for you to implement the program.
At this point in time, I can only dedicate enough time for a maximum of 2 RA buddies to join me in this 3-months RA health coaching and buddy program. To participate, please fill in the form below and let me know why you would like and should join the program by submitting to me via email the following information:
- Your Name:
- Your Email Address:
- Your Age:
- Duration of RA:
- Your RA Conditions:
- Reasons for joining the program:
The application will be open until 25 February 2013 when I will be returning from overseas travel for one of the biggest festive celebrations of 2013. Upon review, I will liaise personally with the successful candidates around end of February or earlier March to get started immediately! Till then, please submit your names now.